Welcome Spring – Birthing New Potential and Possibility
Despite the unpredictable dramatically changing weather, Spring still remains my favorite time of the year. I love the signs of new life in the fresh buds and fragrant blossoms. I feel the energy of rebirth and renewal that characterizes the season. I celebrate my birth to earth day, April 6, all month!
- What excites you about this season?
- How are you celebrating this time of renewal?
- What are you allowing to be birthed or re-birthed through you?
As you contemplate Spring, perhaps it’s time to:
- give birth to dreams and desires that have been gestating or re-awaken dormant aspirations and intentions
- resurrect a passion or hobby that’s been put on hold
- consider how to support a cause or movement in a more tangible way
- forgive anyone or anything to make space for new possibilities and highest good
- use this potent time to tap into your imagination and creativity simply to see what emerges
- allow refreshing possibilities to grow through you!
“Now is the time for each of us to bloom where we are planted, overriding our tendency to hold back. Now is the time to say yes, to be brave and commit fully to ourselves, because until we do no one else will. Now is the time to be vulnerable, unfolding delicately yet fully into the space in which we find ourselves.”
– Madysin Taylor
I welcome the opportunity to explore what this season is revealing to you; buried treasures, hidden opportunities or new ideas, innovative projects or plans…Allow me to support you in discovering what wants to grow through you. Let’s schedule a Seeding Success Strategy Session: This 45-minute phone session will help you gain clarity, renew focus and identify next steps to Spring Forward!
Finally, allow the fresh air, new blossoms and perpetual hope of this season to inspire and motivate you, so that you are fully re-invigorated by the bountiful possibilities of renewal.
“No limit is placed on you; only the limits of your mind. Free your mind and know that your possibilities are truly unlimited!” – Harriet Tubman Wright
Affirming Peace and Abundant Blessings…