I’m Harriet Tubman Wright and I help mature women activate, illuminate and liberate their Soul’s Calling.
If you have not discovered your Soul’s Calling or what you’re born to do, you may feel:
- Stuck functioning at a mediocre or mundane level
- Frustrated because your talents and skills are underutilized or overlooked
- Stressed by not living up to your full potential
- Disheartened because you’re not expressing your true purpose or passion
Imagine how you would feel if you were:
To support you to live your Soul’s Calling, I’ve prepared a journal called, “Are You Listening? Your Soul’s Calling.” It’s my gift to you. This journal will help you explore:
- Your Soul’s Calling
- Your Contribution to the World
- Your Remarkable Legacy
- Qualities of Feminine Leadership
- What to Do Next
I’m ready to joyfully live my Soul’s Calling and thrive in my work with others!
On the other hand, you may already be living your Soul’s Calling. You may be:
- Engaged in work that utilizes your unique gifts and creativity
- Expressing mastery, passion and enthusiasm doing exactly what you were born to do
- Thriving while making a meaningful contribution to the world
However, you’re now called and ready to step into your highest level of soulful expression and contribution, plus you’re seeking guidance to do so.
To support you, I’ve created a unique VIP OFFER; a VIP VISIONING SESSION. It’s my gift to you. This VIP VISIONING SESSION enables you to discover:
- Visioning Infinite Possibilities
- Vibrant Illuminating Presence
- Visionary Innovative Power
I want a VIP VISIONING SESSION for guidance and support now!
– Harriet Tubman Wright
Change is always happening. However, over several years, change has been deepening, accelerating and intensifying. These “shocks” to our humanity and our environment are unsettling.
As a consequence, my emotions have been cycling from rage, resignation to deep sadness. It’s been essential to feel the feelings before I could accept that the extremes of fear, violence and destruction showing up locally and globally, and what’s coming up personally are connected. These inner and outer experiences are also being revealed to be healed. Framing changing conditions in this way has allowed me to accept:
•Things get worse before they get better
•This too shall pass
“The greatest revolution in our generation is that of human beings, who by changing the inner attitudes of their minds, can change the outer aspects of their lives.” – Marilyn Ferguson
Therefore, change is a matter of perspective, our beliefs and attitudesread more
In other words, are your expressing your true nature, living your divine purpose, doing what you most love? Your Soul’s Calling is what you’re born to be and do! It energizes, motivates and sustains you…and it lights you up and those with whom you interact. Your Soul’s Calling frees and fulfills you to express your deepest passion with dedication and delight!
From an early age some of you know what you’re here to do. You focus your education, develop your talents, sharpen your skills and pursue your heart’s desire. You want to become the best you and over time become a master, whether an artist, engineer, teacher, firefighter, athlete, doctor, entrepreneur or public office holder. You’re good at what you do and can honestly say, “There is nothing else I’d rather be doing.” Such is the case with the Queen of Soul Aretha Franklin, Steve Jobs, Louise Hay, icons like Steph Curry, Jean Houston, Chadwick Boseman, Joel Olsteen, statesman Ronald V. Dellums, author Danielle Steele, as well as the youngest Nobel Peace Prize winner, Malala Yousafzai and cellist, Sheku Kanneh-Mason!
We live in tumultuous times! For those who are aware of celestial phenomena, the recent Blood Moon Total Lunar Eclipse coupled with the Mercury Retrograde cycle created big shifts personally and collectively!
These formidable shifts affect us emotionally, mentally, physically and spiritually. I’m encouraged that deep transformation compels us to:
- Acknowledge our pain, anger and inner wounding, so that it can be surfaced and healed
- Assess who we are and what we’re doing, then re-focus our time and talents on what’s most important
- Accept those people, things and conditions that we must release, to clear negative energy and experience greater good. read more