Welcome to The Wright Resort, Your Soul Safari to Success!
I’m Harriet Tubman Wright. I help women activate, illuminate and liberate their Soul’s Calling.
If you have not discovered your Soul’s Calling or what you’re born to do, you may feel:
- Stuck doing boring work that drains your energy and soul
- Frustrated because your talents and skills are underutilized or overlooked
- Stressed by not living up to your full potential
- Disheartened because you’re not expressing your true purpose or passion
Your Soul’s Calling is your true essence and divine purpose. It’s what lights you up and those with whom you interact. It energizes, motivates and sustains you.
Imagine the deep joy, gratitude and peace of mind you’ll feel as you begin to live your Soul’s Calling and thrive doing what you most love to serve others!
To support you to live your Soul’s Calling, I’ve prepared a journal called, “Are You Listening? Your Soul’s Calling.” It’s my gift to you. This journal will help you explore:
- Your Soul’s Calling
- Your Contribution to the World
- Your Remarkable Legacy
- Qualities of Feminine Leadership
- What to Do Next
I’m ready to joyfully live my Soul’s Calling and thrive in my work with others!
On the other hand, you may already be living your Soul’s Calling. You may be:
- Engaged in work that utilizes your unique gifts and creativity
- Expressing mastery, passion and enthusiasm doing exactly what you were born to do
- Thriving while making a meaningful contribution to the world
However, you’re now called and ready to step into your highest soul expression and contribution, plus you’re seeking guidance to do so.
To support you, I’ve created a unique VIP OFFER; a VIP VISIONING SESSION, a 60-minute call with me that enables you to experience:
- Visioning Infinite Possibilities
- Vibrant Illuminating Presence
- Visionary Innovative Power
By the end of the VIP VISIONING SESSION, you’ll feel empowered to confidently step into your highest soul expression and contribution with creativity tools to excel in your mastery and capacity to heal and transform those you serve.
Please schedule your VIP VISIONING SESSION for guidance and support now
Again, it is my purpose and passion to help mature creative women professionals and entrepreneurs use your talents, gifts and skills to fulfill your Soul’s Calling, step into your power and prosper doing what you most love, as leaders to transform businesses, workplaces, communities and the world. In so doing you create a new paradigm of feminine power and a magnificent legacy!
– Harriet Tubman Wright
The theme of “Know Thyself” has recently come up for me in two different arenas; the Kemet Nu Know Thyself Educational Tour in Egypt and Know Thy Self Adinkra Cards with symbols that originate in West Africa and convey traditional Afrikan wisdom, that I pull to see the quality for the day!
We have begun the final quarter of 2019. For those in the business world or government services, plans for the first quarter or first half of the (fiscal) year are already in place. This implies a review of wins and areas for improvement in the current calendar year.
Powerful Queens of Kemet (Ancient Egypt) Lessons and Legacies What Can We Learn from Their Roles as Leaders? Part 11
This article continues my look at the Goddesses and Queens of Kemet, focusing on the impact of their leadership on the people and the world.
- Is there something that we in the West can learn from them?
- How might their leadership skills be utilized by women, especially Black Women at this time?
- Given their legacy as significant queens of Kemet, what is the legacy that you’re creating now?
The Goddesses and Queens were the spiritual foundation of Kemet. Queens were considered a personification of Goddesses. Kemet was also a matrilineal society. Women owned land and property. In addition to being mothers, some were priestesses, doctors, musicians. Finally, the Kings of Kemet understood that there could be no man without the woman. Therefore, there was a sense of equality, mutual respect and mutual reliance. A wife could be a co-regent and ruler with the King, or ruler upon his demise.