I’m Harriet Tubman Wright and I help mature women activate, illuminate and liberate their Soul’s Calling.
If you have not discovered your Soul’s Calling or what you’re born to do, you may feel:
- Stuck functioning at a mediocre or mundane level
- Frustrated because your talents and skills are underutilized or overlooked
- Stressed by not living up to your full potential
- Disheartened because you’re not expressing your true purpose or passion
Imagine how you would feel if you were:
To support you to live your Soul’s Calling, I’ve prepared a journal called, “Are You Listening? Your Soul’s Calling.” It’s my gift to you. This journal will help you explore:
- Your Soul’s Calling
- Your Contribution to the World
- Your Remarkable Legacy
- Qualities of Feminine Leadership
- What to Do Next
I’m ready to joyfully live my Soul’s Calling and thrive in my work with others!
On the other hand, you may already be living your Soul’s Calling. You may be:
- Engaged in work that utilizes your unique gifts and creativity
- Expressing mastery, passion and enthusiasm doing exactly what you were born to do
- Thriving while making a meaningful contribution to the world
However, you’re now called and ready to step into your highest level of soulful expression and contribution, plus you’re seeking guidance to do so.
To support you, I’ve created a unique VIP OFFER; a VIP VISIONING SESSION. It’s my gift to you. This VIP VISIONING SESSION enables you to discover:
- Visioning Infinite Possibilities
- Vibrant Illuminating Presence
- Visionary Innovative Power
I want a VIP VISIONING SESSION for guidance and support now!
– Harriet Tubman Wright
Stress is being out of alignment, balance and coherence by not honoring or expressing your true essence, soul’s calling and innate creativity, a condition that leads to dis-order and dis-ease mentally, emotionally, physically and spiritually; and is therefore reflected in your external environment.
Recognizing the grave impact of stress on your health in relationships, finances, livelihood, my work with women initially focused on the importance of incorporating daily self-care practices to help release stress.read more
In the Northern Hemisphere we’ve begun the Autumn Season; my second favorite season highlighting nature’s profound, beautiful changes. Seeds of intention were planted at the start of the year, cultivated during the Spring. Some of us enjoyed succulent Summer Fruits, while others look forward to the Autumn Harvest.
Autumn is also a season of letting go. In the same way that trees begin to change creating an awesome array of colorful foliage that eventually falls…red, gold, orange, yellow maple and oak leaves carpeting the earth, we too must let go.read more
“These times call for us to break free from mental and emotional bondage; make use of our finest talents to help liberate ourselves and those we serve. This is also the call of our individual and collective soul to be healed, whole and healthy.” – Harriet Tubman Wright
It’s been another challenging year for many of us. We’ve encountered unprecedented political mayhem, intensified weather catastrophes,
heart-breaking losses, heart-warming wins and more. Very few if any of us are coming through this year unscathed! We’ve resisted, endured, risked and triumphed. Yet, there is more to come…
• For what are you most proud?
• In what ways have you been victorious?
• What have you yet to complete or achieve?
Approaching the final quarter is a good time to assess how and where you’ve been.read more