A New You in the New Year!
What have you to celebrate?
Many of us look to a New Year to bring us more of what we want in life:
- radiant health and well-being
- fruitful partnerships
- positive family relationships
- meaningful work
- educational pursuits
- financial abundance
- travel opportunities
- fulfilling volunteerism or hobby
- something yet to be defined…
In addition to delineating priorities and intentions for the New Year, I establish a theme. My theme for 2018 is “Free to Be”, which already feels liberating!
- What is your theme for the New Year?
- How would you like the New Year to be different? Or what are you willing to do differently?
- What are your compelling intentions or priorities?
- Is there something that you’ve been denying, postponing or keeping on the back burner? If so, what?
If you’d like guidance or support to fuel your New Year planning, join:
The Wright Resort
“Planning and Manifesting Your Best Year”
Thursday, December 28, 2017
10:00am – 11:30am Pacific
In the comfort of your home or office!
LOVE DONATION REQUESTED
This Virtual Mini-Workshop is for you if:
- You’re not yet sure how to answer the preceding questions
- You’ve postponed personal or business planning for 2018
- You need specific guidelines and tools for effective personal or business planning
- You would like to experience planning for 2018 with/in a group of like-hearted women leaders and change agents
As a result of your active participation in the virtual mini-workshop, you can expect to:
- Experience the value of using creative, out-of-the-box planning tools
- Gain more clarity, confidence and motivation to create your best year
- Re-affirm what’s most important to be, do and have in the New Year
You may register at: https://www.thewrightresort.com/new-you-new-year/ and make a suggested donation$ of 35 – $75. Thereafter you’ll receive the virtual access info. Please note that registration ends Tuesday, Dec 26 at midnight, Pacific Questions: email@example.com I look forward to a FUN time planning with you! Happy New You! Harriet Tubman Wright