Maturing into this milestone (along with Mercury Retrograde most of March) has led to a period of reflection and renewal. However, a mini-retreat for more silence and solitude is in the making!
My life is full, rich, ever-changing. I’m increasingly grateful for my BodyMindSpirit health and well-being; my birth family, spiritual family of many branches, village family; appreciating long-time and new relationships that challenge and enrich me. I’m also grateful for the ways in which The Wright Resort continues to evolve into a form of ministry through which I lead mature women career professionals and entrepreneurs to activate, illuminate and liberate their Soul’s Calling, thereby fulfilling their divine life purpose. As change-makers and leaders, they help galvanize those they serve to transform businesses, workplaces, communities and the world.
- For what are you most grateful at this time in your life?
- As you enter the next phase of your life, who are you being and becoming?
- In what ways are your heart and soul frustrated or fulfilled?
As you embark on your own personal introspection, consider that each milestone; a birthday, graduation, promotion, retirement or relocation…is an opportunity to:
- Remember your personal mission; that is your divine purpose or soul’s calling. Sometimes as you’re pulled by other people’s expectations or agendas, you can lose sight of the reason you’ve been put on Mother Earth. You absolutely have a higher calling. How are you answering it?
- Assess your skills, talents and gifts, and determine to what extent you are sharing them to serve, empower or uplift others. How are you making a positive difference or helping transform your community or workplace so that our world is a better place because of the ways you’ve contributed?
- Make renewal and regeneration a priority, be it spiritual, emotional, mental or physical. Refocus and recommit to daily self-care and soul-care practices to maintain optimal BodyMindSpirit health and demonstrate the value of putting on your oxygen mask first! In this way you can serve your family, co-workers or colleagues from a well-spring of vigor and vitality!
Although you may not be able to celebrate with me on April 6, we can still celebrate throughout the month of April. I also want to extend the same invitation I did to my birthday celebrants, and that is to make a donation to my Kemet Nu Know Thyself Educational Tour. To do so, please go to: https://www.paypal.me/HarrietWrightResort
My fundraising goal is $700! May I thank you in advance for your consideration.
The Kemet Nu Know Thyself Educational Tour is actually my 70th birthday gift to myself and I’m very excited about this long overdue sojourn!
“Take pleasure in your life’s natural unfolding and evolving. Appreciate the challenges and milestones of the journey. Delight in reaching your destiny. Celebrate it all!” – Harriet Tubman Wright