Can you “feel” the potent energy of deep transformation? Are you in the “creative” flow?
Are you ready to:
- Chart a new direction and explore different territory to expand your horizons?
- Re-invent yourself or your work to contribute your spiritual and intellectual resources in bold, creative, dynamic ways?
- Release the mental and emotional chatter, break through self-imposed limitations and free yourself to be all that you can be?
- Say “YES” to up-level your leadership, expand your visibility and influence in your career, business or community?
- Celebrate who you are and what you do because you’re being authentic, doing great work and having fun?
These are some of the questions that I’ve been asking myself as I step into the decade of my 70’s. What is the “new story” that I’m creating?
Given this time in your personal or family life, the challenging state of economic and political affairs and the larger impacts of global climate change, a fundamental “re-assessment may be called for. Even in the dawn of this new year, it may be time to: “Slow Down. Be Still. Get Quiet.”
If you’re ready and willing to do a “re-assessment”, consider one or all three of these suggestions:
- Take a Day Away. Spend quality time in nature to shift the energy, breathe fresh air and get a different perspective. Nature has so much to teach us when we avail ourselves to her wisdom.
- Make a Gratitude List. Keep writing until you get to 99 things you have to be grateful for…and you can probably name a few more. This changes our view of things.
- Lovingly Release. Determine what thoughts, things or people are keeping you stuck, confused or anxious. Lovingly release them and allow the open space to be free of encumbrances. Over time you’ll begin attracting positive empowering energy.
These 3 suggestions are a great start and a great way to shift energy, so that what’s most essential for you and your next steps becomes clear and compelling.
Quite honestly, I’m very encouraged by strong signs of positive change and deep transformation. I see new paradigms of leadership, engagement and community building! I see seeming polarities and divisions creating new alliances and collaborations! I see young people unapologetically stepping up in empowering, resourceful life-affirming ways! The depth and dynamism of our new Congress is indeed evidence of a new day and a new way!
A few more “re-assessment” queries:
- What is the story I’m creating this year?
- Who am I being, what am I doing and why?
- How am I best serving my family, clients/co-workers or community?
- Am I truly listening to my inner guidance?
- What help or support do I want at this time?
If you are open to or want support for your “re-assessment”, schedule a complimentary Soul’s Calling Vision Session ($97 value) or Cultivating Leadership Session ($97 value) now at: https://wrightresort.simplybook.me/v2/#book
“Whatever your agenda for the day or intention for the year, make room for joy, imagination, creativity, and silence. Allow your Light to awaken and inspire others! Doing so brightens your day and generates hope and appreciation in others.” – Harriet Tubman Wright