Welcome to The Wright Resort, Your Soul Safari to Success!
I’m Harriet Tubman Wright. I help women activate, illuminate and liberate their Soul’s Calling.
If you have not discovered your Soul’s Calling or what you’re born to do, you may feel:
- Stuck doing boring work that drains your energy and soul
- Frustrated because your talents and skills are underutilized or overlooked
- Stressed by not living up to your full potential
- Disheartened because you’re not expressing your true purpose or passion
Your Soul’s Calling is your true essence and divine purpose. It’s what lights you up and those with whom you interact. It energizes, motivates and sustains you.
Imagine the deep joy, gratitude and peace of mind you’ll feel as you begin to live your Soul’s Calling and thrive doing what you most love to serve others!
To support you to live your Soul’s Calling, I’ve prepared a journal called, “Are You Listening? Your Soul’s Calling.” It’s my gift to you. This journal will help you explore:
- Your Soul’s Calling
- Your Contribution to the World
- Your Remarkable Legacy
- Qualities of Feminine Leadership
- What to Do Next
I’m ready to joyfully live my Soul’s Calling and thrive in my work with others!
On the other hand, you may already be living your Soul’s Calling. You may be:
- Engaged in work that utilizes your unique gifts and creativity
- Expressing mastery, passion and enthusiasm doing exactly what you were born to do
- Thriving while making a meaningful contribution to the world
However, you’re now called and ready to step into your highest soul expression and contribution, plus you’re seeking guidance to do so.
To support you, I’ve created a unique VIP OFFER; a VIP VISIONING SESSION, a 60-minute call with me that enables you to experience:
- Visioning Infinite Possibilities
- Vibrant Illuminating Presence
- Visionary Innovative Power
By the end of the VIP VISIONING SESSION, you’ll feel empowered to confidently step into your highest soul expression and contribution with creativity tools to excel in your mastery and capacity to heal and transform those you serve.
Please schedule your VIP VISIONING SESSION for guidance and support now
Again, it is my purpose and passion to help mature creative women professionals and entrepreneurs use your talents, gifts and skills to fulfill your Soul’s Calling, step into your power and prosper doing what you most love, as leaders to transform businesses, workplaces, communities and the world. In so doing you create a new paradigm of feminine power and a magnificent legacy!
– Harriet Tubman Wright
As you quickly approach the mid-way point of the year, make time to do an assessment.
- Where am I based on the intentions that I created for myself at the start of the year?
- What intentions have I fulfilled so far?
- In what ways have I surpassed or changed my intentions?
- For what reasons have I fallen short of achieving my intentions?
- What’s necessary for me to get back on point as I enter the second half of the year?
If you’ve not yet made the progress you intended to fulfill your commitments, particularly those to yourself, or achieve your intentions for your business or career, join me for:
Living Your Soul’s Calling Fulfilling Your Life-Changing Intentions Enjoying your Lasting Success Tele-Seminarread more
“How good it is to affirm your Oneness with and connection to the Creator and all creation; to feel the endless flow of divine love, creativity, wisdom and joy pulsating through your every interaction. How good it is to be at peace living the Truth.” – Harriet Tubman Wright
On a daily basis, we are bombarded from every direction to buy this, sign that, watch this, protest that…enough to drive you “mad” if you let it!
The purpose of this article is simply to guide you back to your Source, your Self, your Soul; to return to another realm of reality that I call Truth.
Living in Truth may mean that you’re living against the grain or contrary to the status quo or the majority. However, I believe Living in Truth generates peace of mind, such that when all is said and done, you can say, “All is well with my soul.”read more
“Self-Care and Soul-Care are essential practices to sustain a purposeful and prosperous life.” – Harriet Tubman Wright
Beginning the decade of my 70’s has been quite eventful, enjoyable and exhausting! Celebrating is work and fun! Affirming intentions requires focus and commitment! Staying aligned and balanced calls for discernment and rest!
In recent weeks I’ve been reminded of how essential self-care practices are to stay healthy and whole; particularly when additional demands on my time and energy compel me to re-establish healthy boundaries. For example, learning when and how to say, “No”, “No, thank you”, or “No, not at this time” without guilt, apology or shame.read more