I’m Harriet Tubman Wright and I help mature women activate, illuminate and liberate their Soul’s Calling.
If you have not discovered your Soul’s Calling or what you’re born to do, you may feel:
- Stuck functioning at a mediocre or mundane level
- Frustrated because your talents and skills are underutilized or overlooked
- Stressed by not living up to your full potential
- Disheartened because you’re not expressing your true purpose or passion
Imagine how you would feel if you were:
To support you to live your Soul’s Calling, I’ve prepared a journal called, “Are You Listening? Your Soul’s Calling.” It’s my gift to you. This journal will help you explore:
- Your Soul’s Calling
- Your Contribution to the World
- Your Remarkable Legacy
- Qualities of Feminine Leadership
- What to Do Next
I’m ready to joyfully live my Soul’s Calling and thrive in my work with others!
On the other hand, you may already be living your Soul’s Calling. You may be:
- Engaged in work that utilizes your unique gifts and creativity
- Expressing mastery, passion and enthusiasm doing exactly what you were born to do
- Thriving while making a meaningful contribution to the world
However, you’re now called and ready to step into your highest level of soulful expression and contribution, plus you’re seeking guidance to do so.
To support you, I’ve created a unique VIP OFFER; a VIP VISIONING SESSION. It’s my gift to you. This VIP VISIONING SESSION enables you to discover:
- Visioning Infinite Possibilities
- Vibrant Illuminating Presence
- Visionary Innovative Power
I want a VIP VISIONING SESSION for guidance and support now!
– Harriet Tubman Wright
New Year Blessings and Greetings. As you reflect on the past year,
- Identify an experience that challenged or stretched you.
- What was a significant lesson or insight?
- For what are you most grateful?
I’m most grateful for quality time with family and friends, particularly my Village Family, Spiritual Family, Conscious Evolution Family, Business Mastermind Family and Birth Family. I’m grateful for good health and financial growth as well as the spiritual, social, cultural, business and political engagements that challenged, delighted, stretched and grew me in myriad ways!read more
What’s all the rushing, hustling, shopping about…the addiction of commercialism and materialism that leads to hoarding and debting?
Ah, the holiday season—from Halloween Trick or Treat to Thanksgiving indulgences; Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Tuesday Giving, Christmas and the-day-after Christmas sales. Even as I write this, I feel exhausted and choose to take deep slow inhalations and exhalations to re-center myself.
For some people it’s quite an effort to remember/resurrect the true meaning of the Holy Days, the Season of Advent. It is indeed a deeply transformational time. It is noted that:read more
The Mid-Term Elections have passed. However, the impact, consequences and opportunities resulting from the outcome will shape the trajectory of this country and the world for generations to come. Hearty Congratulations to all the Women Democrats who won at the local, state and national level! And of necessity, the next phase has begun…
Having expended energy and funds to support candidates and causes, it may be prudent to pause; reflect; refocus efforts and renew yourself before years end. Time off, time out and time in…read more