I’m Harriet Tubman Wright and I help mature women activate, illuminate and liberate their Soul’s Calling.
If you have not discovered your Soul’s Calling or what you’re born to do, you may feel:
- Stuck functioning at a mediocre or mundane level
- Frustrated because your talents and skills are underutilized or overlooked
- Stressed by not living up to your full potential
- Disheartened because you’re not expressing your true purpose or passion
Imagine how you would feel if you were:
To support you to live your Soul’s Calling, I’ve prepared a journal called, “Are You Listening? Your Soul’s Calling.” It’s my gift to you. This journal will help you explore:
- Your Soul’s Calling
- Your Contribution to the World
- Your Remarkable Legacy
- Qualities of Feminine Leadership
- What to Do Next
I’m ready to joyfully live my Soul’s Calling and thrive in my work with others!
On the other hand, you may already be living your Soul’s Calling. You may be:
- Engaged in work that utilizes your unique gifts and creativity
- Expressing mastery, passion and enthusiasm doing exactly what you were born to do
- Thriving while making a meaningful contribution to the world
However, you’re now called and ready to step into your highest level of soulful expression and contribution, plus you’re seeking guidance to do so.
To support you, I’ve created a unique VIP OFFER; a VIP VISIONING SESSION. It’s my gift to you. This VIP VISIONING SESSION enables you to discover:
- Visioning Infinite Possibilities
- Vibrant Illuminating Presence
- Visionary Innovative Power
I want a VIP VISIONING SESSION for guidance and support now!
– Harriet Tubman Wright
In other words, are your expressing your true nature, living your divine purpose, doing what you most love? Your Soul’s Calling is what you’re born to be and do! It energizes, motivates and sustains you…and it lights you up and those with whom you interact. Your Soul’s Calling frees and fulfills you to express your deepest passion with dedication and delight!
From an early age some of you know what you’re here to do. You focus your education, develop your talents, sharpen your skills and pursue your heart’s desire. You want to become the best you and over time become a master, whether an artist, engineer, teacher, firefighter, athlete, doctor, entrepreneur or public office holder. You’re good at what you do and can honestly say, “There is nothing else I’d rather be doing.” Such is the case with the Queen of Soul Aretha Franklin, Steve Jobs, Louise Hay, icons like Steph Curry, Jean Houston, Chadwick Boseman, Joel Olsteen, statesman Ronald V. Dellums, author Danielle Steele, as well as the youngest Nobel Peace Prize winner, Malala Yousafzai and cellist, Sheku Kanneh-Mason!
We live in tumultuous times! For those who are aware of celestial phenomena, the recent Blood Moon Total Lunar Eclipse coupled with the Mercury Retrograde cycle created big shifts personally and collectively!
These formidable shifts affect us emotionally, mentally, physically and spiritually. I’m encouraged that deep transformation compels us to:
- Acknowledge our pain, anger and inner wounding, so that it can be surfaced and healed
- Assess who we are and what we’re doing, then re-focus our time and talents on what’s most important
- Accept those people, things and conditions that we must release, to clear negative energy and experience greater good. read more
For quite some time, I’ve been concerned about ‘resistance efforts’, primarily sparked by what has become daily assaults from Agent Orange 45. Even though ongoing resistance activities, such as petitions, marches and protests, have galvanized people who might not otherwise be as actively or financially involved, the results of the resistance efforts may not currently be as fruitful as desired, although mid-term election wins are encouraging. However, we may still feel restless or discouraged.read more