Welcome to The Wright Resort, Your Soul Safari to Success!
I’m Harriet Tubman Wright. I help women activate, illuminate and liberate their Soul’s Calling.
If you have not discovered your Soul’s Calling or what you’re born to do, you may feel:
- Stuck doing boring work that drains your energy and soul
- Frustrated because your talents and skills are underutilized or overlooked
- Stressed by not living up to your full potential
- Disheartened because you’re not expressing your true purpose or passion
Your Soul’s Calling is your true essence and divine purpose. It’s what lights you up and those with whom you interact. It energizes, motivates and sustains you.
Imagine the deep joy, gratitude and peace of mind you’ll feel as you begin to live your Soul’s Calling and thrive doing what you most love to serve others!
To support you to live your Soul’s Calling, I’ve prepared a journal called, “Are You Listening? Your Soul’s Calling.” It’s my gift to you. This journal will help you explore:
- Your Soul’s Calling
- Your Contribution to the World
- Your Remarkable Legacy
- Qualities of Feminine Leadership
- What to Do Next
I’m ready to joyfully live my Soul’s Calling and thrive in my work with others!
On the other hand, you may already be living your Soul’s Calling. You may be:
- Engaged in work that utilizes your unique gifts and creativity
- Expressing mastery, passion and enthusiasm doing exactly what you were born to do
- Thriving while making a meaningful contribution to the world
However, you’re now called and ready to step into your highest soul expression and contribution, plus you’re seeking guidance to do so.
To support you, I’ve created a unique VIP OFFER; a VIP VISIONING SESSION, a 60-minute call with me that enables you to experience:
- Visioning Infinite Possibilities
- Vibrant Illuminating Presence
- Visionary Innovative Power
By the end of the VIP VISIONING SESSION, you’ll feel empowered to confidently step into your highest soul expression and contribution with creativity tools to excel in your mastery and capacity to heal and transform those you serve.
Please schedule your VIP VISIONING SESSION for guidance and support now
Again, it is my purpose and passion to help mature creative women professionals and entrepreneurs use your talents, gifts and skills to fulfill your Soul’s Calling, step into your power and prosper doing what you most love, as leaders to transform businesses, workplaces, communities and the world. In so doing you create a new paradigm of feminine power and a magnificent legacy!
– Harriet Tubman Wright
Kemet Nu Know Thyself Educational Tour to Egypt Summer 2019 Some Basic Facts and Overview Highlights
Egypt is on the continent of Africa, considered northeast Africa, (not the Middle East).
It shares land borders with the Gaza Strip, Israel, Libya, the Sudan and includes the Sinai Peninsula which bridges the gap between Africa and Asia. Its population is approximately 95 million people. The River Nile arising from south of the Equator that flows northward through Egypt to drain into the Mediterranean Sea is the longest river in the world and is shared by 11 countries in Africa.
How did you receive support and encouragement to pursue your passion?Or you may have been discouraged and told:
- You need to get a college education first,
- But we always thought you’d take over the family business,
- You can’t make a living doing that,
- I always dreamed you would...
What were you told when you expressed interest in a particular profession?Perhaps you don’t recognize your gift or passion. You may not know that you have a purpose or what it is. Therefore, you go along with what’s expected of you. You might be OK living someone else’s dream or doing a job that drains your energy and joy. You might find yourself in a work environment that doesn’t utilize your true skills and talents. Eventually you become bored, frustrated and unhappy!
As you quickly approach the mid-way point of the year, make time to do an assessment.
- Where am I based on the intentions that I created for myself at the start of the year?
- What intentions have I fulfilled so far?
- In what ways have I surpassed or changed my intentions?
- For what reasons have I fallen short of achieving my intentions?
- What’s necessary for me to get back on point as I enter the second half of the year?
If you’ve not yet made the progress you intended to fulfill your commitments, particularly those to yourself, or achieve your intentions for your business or career, join me for:
Living Your Soul’s Calling Fulfilling Your Life-Changing Intentions Enjoying your Lasting Success Tele-Seminar