If Not You, Who? If Not Now, When?
In recent weeks I’ve been reflecting on the good, bad and ugly of 2017. Given the acceleration and intensity of challenging changes within and around us, it’s essential to ground and center myself in truth. This means to demonstrate who I truly am, what I firmly believe and how I honestly feel. Thus, I take conscious action in alignment with my vision and values, to change what’s not working, that which no longer serves or supports me, or the world. In challenge and crisis is opportunity and possibility, and most of all choice. You can choose to focus on what you deem wrong, complain and blame someone or something else for the state that you’re in. You can choose to let the challenges overwhelm and paralyze you, believing you’re powerless. Or, you can choose to take conscious action in partnership or collaboration with others committed to be the change they want to see and live, in this lifetime. Therefore, as you reflect on the question; if not me, who? If not now, when?
- seek guidance and clarity with prayer and meditation
- believe in yourself and share your gift(s)
- be willing to take risks and think outside the box
- be outrageously committed and stay the course
- reflect on what you’re willing to sacrifice or compromise for the desired result
- identify allies who will support you to maintain your integrity
- work with colleagues/friends who can offer complementary skills
- determine what you’re most suited to do and stay in your own lane
- be flexible to modify actions as deemed necessary for the good of the whole
- maintain bodymindspirit self-care practices to relax and recharge
- celebrate progress and wins
Now, more than ever, the world needs YOUR gift, your passion, and genius! You are alive at this most auspicious time to show up, rise up and take up the call to heal and make whole that which is broken; to evolve your life, empower those you serve and contribute to the transformation of the world!
- Are you up to the challenge and ready for the opportunity?
- How are you taking a stand for yourself and your future?
- Are you prepared to receive what you most want in your life?
- If not now, when?
Allow me to support you. Mark your calendar for a 60-minute Complimentary Group Call:
OPPORTUNITY AND POSSIBILITY
Tuesday, November 14, 2017
pacific, 7pm eastern
Register to RSVP and get Call-In Instructions.
During the call, we will:
- Define what you want to change in yourself and the world
- Identify what’s holding you back from creating the life you most want
- Determine ways to contribute your skills, gifts, and talents toward positive change
- Explore next steps to stand for yourself and your future
You will complete the call with more clarity, motivation, and information about an upcoming opportunity to develop additional tools and strategies to be the change you want to see and live. To register click here or ask questions, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org I look forward to connecting with you! You’re encouraged to invite a friend or colleague to also register.
“I live fully in the present moment now, recognizing that my future is determined by how I respond to today’s opportunities.” – Harriet Tubman Wright