I’m Harriet Tubman Wright and I help mature women activate, illuminate and liberate their Soul’s Calling.
If you have not discovered your Soul’s Calling or what you’re born to do, you may feel:
- Stuck functioning at a mediocre or mundane level
- Frustrated because your talents and skills are underutilized or overlooked
- Stressed by not living up to your full potential
- Disheartened because you’re not expressing your true purpose or passion
Imagine how you would feel if you were:
To support you to live your Soul’s Calling, I’ve prepared a journal called, “Are You Listening? Your Soul’s Calling.” It’s my gift to you. This journal will help you explore:
- Your Soul’s Calling
- Your Contribution to the World
- Your Remarkable Legacy
- Qualities of Feminine Leadership
- What to Do Next
I’m ready to joyfully live my Soul’s Calling and thrive in my work with others!
On the other hand, you may already be living your Soul’s Calling. You may be:
- Engaged in work that utilizes your unique gifts and creativity
- Expressing mastery, passion and enthusiasm doing exactly what you were born to do
- Thriving while making a meaningful contribution to the world
However, you’re now called and ready to step into your highest level of soulful expression and contribution, plus you’re seeking guidance to do so.
To support you, I’ve created a unique VIP OFFER; a VIP VISIONING SESSION. It’s my gift to you. This VIP VISIONING SESSION enables you to discover:
- Visioning Infinite Possibilities
- Vibrant Illuminating Presence
- Visionary Innovative Power
I want a VIP VISIONING SESSION for guidance and support now!
– Harriet Tubman Wright
We live in tumultuous times! For those who are aware of celestial phenomena, the recent Blood Moon Total Lunar Eclipse coupled with the Mercury Retrograde cycle created big shifts personally and collectively!
These formidable shifts affect us emotionally, mentally, physically and spiritually. I’m encouraged that deep transformation compels us to:
- Acknowledge our pain, anger and inner wounding, so that it can be surfaced and healed
- Assess who we are and what we’re doing, then re-focus our time and talents on what’s most important
- Accept those people, things and conditions that we must release, to clear negative energy and experience greater good. read more
For quite some time, I’ve been concerned about ‘resistance efforts’, primarily sparked by what has become daily assaults from Agent Orange 45. Even though ongoing resistance activities, such as petitions, marches and protests, have galvanized people who might not otherwise be as actively or financially involved, the results of the resistance efforts may not currently be as fruitful as desired, although mid-term election wins are encouraging. However, we may still feel restless or discouraged.read more
I’m drafting this article on Juneteenth with a heavy heart. As you may know, Juneteenth, also known as Juneteenth Independence Day or Freedom Day, is an American holiday that commemorates the June 19, 1865, announcement of the abolition of slavery in the U.S. state of Texas, and more generally the emancipation of enslaved blacks throughout the former Confederacy of the southern United States. Since the 1980s and 1990s, the holiday has been more widely celebrated among African-American communities. Organizations such as the National Juneteenth Observance Foundation are working toward gaining Congressional approval to designate Juneteenth as a national day of observance.
Given what Black People in Amerikkka continue to experience; it’s clear that the ideal of freedom, justice and equality for all, is just that, an ideal. Amerikkka has yet to truthfully grapple with its legacy of slavery, a legacy maintained by systems, institutions and practices that perpetuate racism, exploitation, injustice, oppression, incarceration and more…read more